When LaVerne went to the dermatologist Thursday his biopsy report had been lost. I think maybe he had taken the report that had been sent to him, but the results were contradictory. The result is that the Dermatologist is going to call the Mayo's DR. and find out what she can directly. Soooo... more waiting. In the meantime, the ulcers and the biopsy site are both healed. Yeh! He is being good about keeping his leg(not both legs) elevated when he is sitting down. This is a preventive action, or inaction as it were.
I am caught up on my ironing and back into the routines of life. We are going to be blessed with a visit from Polly and family this week, so are planning some fun things to do. That will keep the ruts from getting any deeper, Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Enjoyed talking to you yesterday. I always do. I should call you more often... I do hope to make it to Omaha soon...
It seems to me we're in need of a blog post. I know you've had plenty going on to blog about.
Ditto! I think you need to inform us!
Ditto2! We need updates! It's been over a month! :-O
Post a Comment