Friday, April 11, 2008

Not so new news

Most of what has been happening with us is non-news. For me, you will know what I have been doing by checking everyone elses' blogs. For Dad, any news will have to wait until next Thurs. when he sees the dermatologist for the Mayo report/biopsy results.

I can attest to the sunny weather in AZ., the amazing development of not only Jason post surgery, but several other Dineens in their school work and extra-curricular activities. Nancy can ride her tricycle a good 2 miles up and down hill. She always "beats" me at Speed. Josiah can say the difficult "K" & "G" sounds now, and can do a pretty good "bunny hop."(a bike trick) Jared is a good speller and has mastered the "bunny hop." Joseph is a master of building complex card structures, and has learned to ride a fancy new skateboard type thing(I forget what it is called). Jacob is an avid reader and a very good chef. Joshua when his shcool work is done enjoys reading and being Jason's buddy. James is balancing some difficult school work with working nearing full time(With compliments from management)and maintaining a long distance relationship(phone and text). Oh yes, Jason is now breaking speed limits in his walker/car and doing much better with signing his needs. He has until he is two to make headway with his speech development. Right now he coos/sings, eats from a spoon and drinks from a cup, and is simply adorable when he sticks out his tongue clear down to his chin!

If you wish to see pictures, you will have to check Karen's blog(whenever she has time to update).

3 comments:

momawake said...

Nice to have an update.

Amy said...

Just realized I hadn't checked your blogs in a while! :-D Glad to see that you are still posting. :-)

Bethany Joy said...

I'm glad you're home for the time being. It was good chatting with you yesterday!