* The Superbowl is on - hohum.
* I gave blood today :)
* I have finished 2 projects, and have another well underway.
* I have completed almost all the communication I need to make sure there are teachers for next quarter and that VBS will get done.
* The above means I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
* That means that I will be able to handle the demands of painting the basement which starts tomorrow.
* Most important - God nevers fails to enable good to eventually prevail. How greatful I am for the I AM!
* Sorry there is no picture of me strolling on the treadmill. Maybe that can be done in a freshly painted basement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad for the update. Still looking forward to treadmill/painted basement picture(s).
What color are you painting the basement? I received the Spanish books today! Thank you for sending them, I think they'll help a lot
The basement is beginning to look off-white everywhere, that is if you can see around all the displaced "stuff." There is a fine layer of some kind of dust all over everything, sigh. Thankfully it wipes up so it must not be paint. It is off-white, however.
Post a Comment