Saturday, January 26, 2008

Treadmill

I bought a new manual treadmill. That means it has no motor and runs solely on leg power. It is good aerobic exercise. It is quiet enough that I can listen to the radio or TV. It was only $100 new, a fraction of the cost of a big heavy motorized one. I even was able to get it to the basement and put it together by myself. If there is any hope for my blog/tech. ability, you may eventually get to see me in action in a still photo. No way am I ready for a video post. Maybe the next time I try to post a photo, I can get it right side up and in the intended place. Be prepared, Amy, my trusty techie support.

3 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

I didn't know they made such a thing. What a good idea.

momawake said...

Looking forward to seeing it.

Bethany Joy said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing a picture of you on it! :-)