Saturday, March 1, 2008

No more babysitting the washer


I was able to find exactly what I wanted/needed in a washer. We decided to get the matching dryer too. The installers said that they will probably last 5 years. The old ones were 24 yrs old! That is called progress?

5 comments:

momawake said...

What kind did you get? I hope it lasts longer than 5 yrs.

Mom to Anyone said...

Ditto what momawake said. They look pretty=)

Mom said...

The repair man and Consumer's Reports both recommended Whirlpool and to get them at Neb. Furn. Mart. Kenmore is actually Whirlpool as is Fridgidare. They are noisier, but seem to be very much like what I had - no water efficiency.

Bethany Joy said...

Congratulations! Maybe when we come visit and do laundry, I'll know how to work them! :-) I also noticed that you got the snowman off your sidebar.

Polly said...

WoW! That's kind of sad. The old ones are a part of our family! Enjoy the new ones!