Thursday, January 17, 2008
A Busy Weekend
We will be going to Dave's funeral tomorrow, working at the Holland that night, going to James Stoltzenburgers funeral on Sat. and working at the Holland again on Sun. afternoon. Made brownies for the lunch after Dave's funeral today, will try to work the laundry into Sat. I will pick up my new treadmill tomorrow, get the frames of my new glasses fixed, and try to get to the going out of business sale at Bakers at 132nd St. I would have liked to have done some of that today, but the snow needed to be remaved from the driveway first(3in.). I used my new ice cream freezer today for the first time. I pureed frozen strawberries, a banana, the apricot filling I skimmed off a can of pie filling to make apricot parfaits a week or so ago, and a little skim milk. It was called a sorbet I suppose. Verne commented that it was good so it was a winner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow you are busy! I like that you have a blog that I can check out! I love keeping in touch with my loved ones. Hope you have a good weekend.
Wow. The "sorbet" sounds good. It just might be gluten free too - my new dietary endeavor. It could easily be dairy free too.
Ok, Mom! Your blog is making me feel really out of it. Even I don't know how to blog! In fact, I just learned how to leave a comment last week.
The sorbet sound yummy. It also sounded like something you would concoct - a little bit of everything but the kitchen sink. That's one thing I've always admired about you - your willing to try anything. I'd have stuck with plain ol' strawberries. Way to go!
Post a Comment