Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Now what did I doo?
I found Mr. Snowman. I fugured out how to post him. I do not know why he ended up where he is, but maybe some day....
What did you do? You posted a picture! Yippee!! No matter that it's not where you wanted it. And, I agree with Bethany. You did a great job! THANK YOU!!!
Whoa! That's...creepy! How did Mr. Snowman get in the sidebar?? In order to get it into the sidebar, you would've had to add a page element under the 'Layout' section. And I assume you didn't do that. But at least you figured out how to get him posted! He is VERY cute...he looks almost identical to the one I've got!
6 comments:
Haha! I have don't know how you did that either, but at least it's on the internet now! :-) It sure did give me a laugh!
Oh, I forgot to say that he's really cute! You did a good job!
So how, exactly, did he end up in the sidebar?
That's funny.
What did you do? You posted a picture! Yippee!! No matter that it's not where you wanted it. And, I agree with Bethany. You did a great job! THANK YOU!!!
Whoa! That's...creepy! How did Mr. Snowman get in the sidebar??
In order to get it into the sidebar, you would've had to add a page element under the 'Layout' section. And I assume you didn't do that. But at least you figured out how to get him posted!
He is VERY cute...he looks almost identical to the one I've got!
I think I did what you said, Amy. I couldn't get anything to happen when I clicked on the picture icon with the curser in the posting place.
Post a Comment